Posted by Gerard Murphy
– August 12, 2011 browse all
Just for laughs, around the Mosaic
lunch table, we were thinking of how celebrities and historic figures would backup their photos. We had a good laugh and decided to share some of the funnier ideas on our blog:
- Capt. Jack Sparrow: He buried his photos deep in a treasure chest with a bottle of rum where the photos are kept safe from Davey Jonesâ€™ locker.
- Jesus: Stored in “cloud storage” behind St. Peterâ€™s Pearly Gates.
- Jay Z: He has 99 Problems but photos storage ainâ€™t one.
- The Scream: This is picture of what happened when artist Edvard Munch lost his photos.
- Plato & Artistotle: Talked a lot about how to backup their photos but ultimately didnâ€™t decide which way was best.
- Tiger Woods: He has photo storage options in most states.
- The Beatles: They needed â€śHelp!â€ť They were working â€ś8 Days A Weekâ€ť storing their photos. Itâ€™s â€śAll Too Much.â€ť They tried to find their favorite photos, but they were â€śNowehere Man!â€ť Then, they started working with Mosaic. I told them â€śWe Can Work It Out.â€ť And â€śWith A Little Help From My Friendsâ€ť they were able to â€śGet Backâ€ť all of their favorite photos.
- Marie Antoinette: Like a lot of things in her life, a lot of her photos ended up on the cutting room floor.
- Hans Solo: The original line was â€śHokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good photo management system at your side, kid.”
- Noah: Stored copies two by two in a large dry safe boat.
- Ron Burgundy: He stores his photos in many leather-bound books.
- Lewis and Clark: They traveled across the country looking for an appropriate place for their secondary storage location.
- Marty McFly: He traveled back to the future where he not only attended the enchantment under the sea dance, but he also recovered some photos of his parents.
- Andy Dufresne (From Shawshank Redemption): His photos were hidden near a big hayfield in Buxton.
- Amelia Earhart: Sadly lost her photos somewhere in the Pacific ocean.
- Oprah: She doesnâ€™t need to store her photos. Anything she touches turns into a broadway musical and goes straight to the NY Times best seller.
- Judy Garland: Her photos are stored somewhere over the rainbow.
- Genghis Khan: He conquered half the world looking for a good place to store his photos.
- Indiana Jones: His photos were saved deep in the Temple of Doom.
- George Bailey: Stored his photos in a bank vault in Bailey Saving & Loan where they were kept safe from Mr. Potter.
Yup, this is how you spend your lunches when you work at a hot online photo image storage company!